Sex story of the day

One night my husband and I went up to a picnic spot at a lookout that overlooked the city. We were kissing and the next thing I knew I had my pants off. I sat on top of a picnic table in a dark spot and he stood between my legs and pushed himself into me. I moaned with pleasure and begged him to push himself harder and harder. He then pulled me down off the table and I lent over the guard rail and he fucked me from behind. I heard some people in the distance but all I wanted was to feel his throbbing dick thrust into me. It was so passionate and forceful and I wanted more so we walked to the center of the picnic ground. The moon was full and the light was bright there and we laid down on the ground and fucked again. I looked up to the moon and trees not caring who saw us.


Comments